Recombinant Antibody Technology
The Recombinant Antibodies Technology developed by ProAlt consists of the following stages:
- Construction of “immune” libraries: a large collection (106 clones ) of specific single-chain recombinant antibodies (scFvs) against targets of interest will be obtained from lymphocytes isolated from the spleens of immunized mice.
- Selection from scFv libraries: library screening against the antigen of interest using the technique of Phage Display through successive rounds of selection or panning. Identification and selection of specific recombinant antibodies by ELISA.
- Small scale production of selected antibodies: Escherichia coli production and purification of the selected antibodies and functional validation studies by means of different techniques: ELISA, Western blot, IHC, IF and /or flow cytometry.
- Humanization of best candidates for a possible therapeutic use in humans.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUEST
- Production and purification (scFvs, Fabs, vNARs, VHH)
- Functional validation in ELISA, Western Blot, IHC, IF and/or flow cytometry techniques